• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from New Zealand

KB

Mama Doe
:wave: Wow what a great forum, really glad I stumbled upon it and can't wait to pick your brains.
I'm Bron - Bunny Mum to Parsley (Californian, former foster bun & quite a feisty madam) & Gilbert (Rex & the right bunny boy to cope with the feisty madam). I'm also a slave to two gorgeous felines (Bailey & Floyd) & walking companion to Leo a lovable hound.
I am a latecomer to the joys of rabbits as companion animals & have to say better late than never.
I have a lot of involvement with my local shelter - Auckland SPCA - as a volunteer. I am really interested in rabbit specific shelter design as am being asked for my input into a new rabbit adoption centre. The current one is inadequate & demolishing itself. I'd be so grateful if anyone with any experience in this area would share their ideas. Mainly what has worked/didn't work for them. Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum :wave:
I live in New zealand to.
This is a really good forum and has helped me alot

Hello Bron, and welcome to RU :D

I am a latecomer to the world of rabbits too but have learnt such a lot from the people on this forum. It has been invaluable. I have a bonded group of 5 rabbits now and working on hubby to let me have another shed/hutch-run combo so that I can have more :roll: I may even consider fostering when I have a little more experience.

Look forward to hearing more from you and seeing pics of your bunnies :wave:

Hello there!!!! :wave::wave:

Would love to come to NZ, specially to find my daughters dad who did a runner there owing the CSA £132,000 :wave::D

Thanks For Such a Warm Welcome

Just loving the posts & pics. Was inspired to have a sort out in the Rabbitat today while my guys enjoyed the late afternoon sunshine & a binky in the long grass. Well actually Parsley binkies & Gilbert does a crazy jiggle - very cute.

HI

lIKE YOU i HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH RABS LATER IN LIFE

i AM ALSO FROM YOUR SIDE OF THE GLOBE

VENICE
( IVE COMPUTER GREMLINS PLEASE EXCUSE UNINTENTIAL YELLING)

Hi Welcome to the forum. My dad is emigrating to New Zealand soon as my step-mum was originally from Auckland. Hopefully I'll be able to save enough mone to visit him out there.

Back