• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have any Tri-Coloured Dutches?

WebKath does, and elaine has a little boy in looking for a home

Did look like this
WONKY.jpg
but has grown up
wonky2rab.jpg

He is really odd as sometimes his eyes look blue and sometimes they look red, spooky

Ah he is so cute. He has made my husband just go "aaaahhhh - maybe thats what Twinkle and Star looked like as babies". He pretends to be all practical, but he's soppy really!

What a gorgeous boy!

Ah he is so cute. He has made my husband just go "aaaahhhh - maybe thats what Twinkle and Star looked like as babies". He pretends to be all practical, but he's soppy really!

What a gorgeous boy!
I mean the bunny - not my husband!!! :lol:

Maybe, he would make a gorgeous husbun for them.:)

But they have an incredibly close and loving bond, I would hate to upset that. I think I would have to look at a bonded male pair so that the male(s) would have company if Twinkle and Star rejected him!

I think he is beautiful and will get a loving home soon.

Bella and Dutchie both are sort of in that they both have three colours on them not sure they would win any prizes for their markings but I love them anyway

We have Foxglove who is looking for a home and is a sort of tri colour..or maybe a sooty fawn dutch if there is such a thing?..but not very well marked
Foxglove.jpg

Oh this is brilliant! I love them all! :love: thanks for posting your pics - I am happy now. :D

I just think they look so unusual and pretty!

We have Foxglove who is looking for a home and is a sort of tri colour..or maybe a sooty fawn dutch if there is such a thing?..but not very well marked
Foxglove.jpg

Yes, looks like a tort. Tort and sooty fawn are the same colour but tort is usually used to describe up eared buns.

All the others look like Tri-Dutch, including yours Helen :)

I watched Tri-Dutch being stewarded at London.
They look like a right handfull :shock::lol:

I've had three but they are sadly all at RB now:

Caspian
11-09-07_1427.jpg

Cassius
moto_0084.jpg

Mack
moto_0288.jpg

Not had much luck with my Tri's so actually havn't got one at the moment despite them being my favourite breed. Not sure if I will ever have another to be honest, they left a lot of hearbreak in their wake. :(

Back