• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO lottielouise Elaine and nosey people

weeble

My mums tameside rabbit Muddle (on the right now magic) with his wifey bun Tilly (on the left)

I :love::love: Magic

He is such a sweet ball of fluff! Defiantely made it his home though. Thank you Kath. I will stop bothering you.....for a few weeks!!

He is such a sweet ball of fluff! Defiantely made it his home though. Thank you Kath. I will stop bothering you.....for a few weeks!!

:lol::lol::lol:No need I just dont have my camera only my phoone so they arent always the best pics. He is so lovely though Mum is so mean she wont let me steal him

I can't Albert is gorgeous!! Think is after Sundays 'delivery' I wouldn't have anymore room, so I think Albert and his friends are safe!!

For now!!!

Ha ha well he is only small so dont be deciding you have room for a small one!!! Give me a shout if you are down here at any point

Back