• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
We spent some time in the garden this afternoon. I dont know if William enjoyed it much though. He hasn't come to terms with losing his Brother Leo yet :cry: William has spent most of today looking for Leo and it is heartbreaking to see :cry:

001-62.jpg

William is a gorgeous boy and looks great for his age! Will you be rebonding him with anyone Jane?

Bless him :cry: sorry if this sounds heartless, but did he see leo's body :?

Yes, Christobel put Leo's body into the hospital cage with William. William started grooming him straight away.

When I arrived I did not interupt Wiliam and waited for him to move away from Leo's body. Once he had I was able to give Leo one final cuddle and say goodbye

:cry:

William is a gorgeous boy and looks great for his age! Will you be rebonding him with anyone Jane?

I dont have any suitable bonding options but I *might* be having an ARC 'Permanent Foster' Doe at some stage. She is currently an in-patient, her previous owners had badly neglected her and she has been extremely poorly :cry: I may be able to bond William with her. But there is nothing definate yet.

I dont have any suitable bonding options but I *might* be having an ARC 'Permanent Foster' Doe at some stage. She is currently an in-patient, her previous owners had badly neglected her and she has been extremely poorly :cry: I may be able to bond William with her. But there is nothing definate yet.

Thats good news for William. I hope he starts to feel happier soon. Its so horrible as you cant explain to them whats happened.

Back