• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating lying down

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyones bunny eat whilst lying down? Snowdrop has just flopped out in the hay basket but has continued munching away while she is flopped out! I have never seen her do it before!

Oh yes!!! Bella does this loads, she's a lazy bum. She also drinks lying down if she can stretch close enough!!!

Sora and Smudge do this all the time when indoors, they seem to choose their flop-spots so they can still munch on hay with no effort :roll: Mind you i like seeing it, being a paranoid 'stuff them with as much hay as possible' bunmum I can relax a bit myself :lol:

My 'foodies' do this. All those who love their food and wouldn't be separated will eat lying down. Summer was a right glutton and she did a lot of eating and lying down. Some bunnies are so lazy.

One of my bunny does this too :eek:) I think it's really funny, she runs around the garden then flops and thats it! She then is quite happy laying there nibbling the grass, if she then has to get up it's a very big inconvenience! x

One of my buns does it too but only when she is out in the garden, I have often wondered if she is the only rabbit that does it but obviously not :lol:

Back