• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From shed to run!!!

Hi hope someone can help, new to forums and rabbits after a 20year break... I'm converting my small garden shed into a rabbit house, I have a little way to go across a patio before coming to the run (when I get it). I've been thinking about getting drainage pipes to fit onto the shed before going to the run. Has anyone got any ideas.

Jeremy did some shed constructions using tubes which worked well, if they were boxed in with wood they would be very secure.

If you do a search of sheds by Jeremy you should come up with a couple of ideas.

Hi hope someone can help, new to forums and rabbits after a 20year break... I'm converting my small garden shed into a rabbit house, I have a little way to go across a patio before coming to the run (when I get it). I've been thinking about getting drainage pipes to fit onto the shed before going to the run. Has anyone got any ideas.

I had a tragic accident and lost two 6 month old buns together when they became wedged in a drainpipe tunnel :cry::cry: so please only use the very wide ones and put air holes in as well xx

Thank you

Thanks for the advice, we are off to look at the bunnies tomorrow so I should be able to get an idea of how big they are. ty

Back