• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you think its going?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
DSC00370.jpg

sharing food is a good sign in bonding?

what about a cheeky kiss?
DSC00347.jpg

glad you all think its going well - not been too traumatic so far but i'm very stubborn :lol:(i've always spent a lot of time getting to know eric and his ways so i think thats helped).

esme is such a sweetheart too - never thought i'd have a fussier bun than eric but she's certainly giving him a run for his money in the who has first nose rub stakes:lol:

i'm not sure they've yet decided who is boss tho:? i think esme is letting eric think he is:p

one thing missing so far tho - eric's binkies:( he started his usual mad binkying, it scared esme and she clattered about and made so much noise, that scared eric and he hasn't binkied since:roll:

:wave: Hello my pretty girl :D Hope you're being good for your new mummy and husbun?!

All looking good to me :D Glad to see Eric is returning all those kisses she gives him :)

I have to ask though ... what are they eating?!

:wave: Hello my pretty girl :D Hope you're being good for your new mummy and husbun?!

All looking good to me :D Glad to see Eric is returning all those kisses she gives him :)

I have to ask though ... what are they eating?!

esme still does most of the kissing but eric's just darn lazy:roll:

they're eating some natures salad from the naturals range. there was fresh basil and mint there too but they scoffed that in seconds.

oh dear - you don't think i'm feeding esme junk food? eric has a bit of this most days and they like to share:oops:

esme still does most of the kissing but eric's just darn lazy:roll:

they're eating some natures salad from the naturals range. there was fresh basil and mint there too but they scoffed that in seconds.

oh dear - you don't think i'm feeding esme junk food? eric has a bit of this most days and they like to share:oops:

I'm sure she doesn't think that - have to say it does look a bit like muesli in the first piccie, maybe that was the concern :)

Nothing wrong with healthy treats ;) I simply couldn't fathom out what it was! Glad to hear they're sharing nicely :)

I did warn you that Esme likes her nose rubs! :lol:

I'm sure she doesn't think that - have to say it does look a bit like muesli in the first piccie, maybe that was the concern :)

That was the thing - it looked like muesli but I knew Wendy woudn't give them that! Mystery solved!

we know that, silly - hence the confusion! (Just to be clear I did mean bunny mix muesli!)

i know:lol: poor esme already has the blame every day for the extra raisins in the fruit and fibre tho (OH is naughty).

just off to collect the poop and its time for bed - they're wide awake but i don't feel guilty now eric has someone to be mischievous (or rude:oops:) with:D

Back