• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can You Believe It?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
That this little darling just growled and boxed me :shock:
Darlingzzz141.jpg

:roll:
Looks like hormones are starting to rear their heads!

Naughty girl :roll:
They go out in the run everyday and I transport them up the garden in a carrier - just about to get Gabriel out (last two left to put back into the hutch) and Winter decided that she didn't want to go in the hutch :lol:

Ah hormones! Don't you just love them! Posy is going through this right now and its fun!:roll::lol:

Winter looks far to cute to be a boxer though.:love:

I feel bad, but I think they're cute when they box. :lol: I was brushing Eddison the other day with a flea comb, as he's going through quite the shed, and he boxed the flea comb out of my hands. It just made me laugh, so I gave him a fuss and promised to brush him more later. :lol:

I feel bad, but I think they're cute when they box. :lol: I was brushing Eddison the other day with a flea comb, as he's going through quite the shed, and he boxed the flea comb out of my hands. It just made me laugh, so I gave him a fuss and promised to brush him more later. :lol:

:shock: Arnie hates the brush and attacks it until I remove it :lol: Kira isn't to keen on it either but the others dont seem to mind - I think it's just those two against me :lol:

:shock: Arnie hates the brush and attacks it until I remove it :lol: Kira isn't to keen on it either but the others dont seem to mind - I think it's just those two against me :lol:

:lol::lol:

I can just see it now...

Arnie: Back, you fiend!! I will NOT be brushed today!!

:lol: I can't believe that at any point in my life I thought that rabbits were quiet and reserved!

Back