• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone identify the breed of my Bunnies?

Chayefsky

New Kit
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum and have been really enjoying the posts. My girlfriend has a beautiful bonded pair - Nikita (Noo, white lop) and Bertie (Boo, brown and white lop) - and we've been trying to figure out their respective breeds.

We're pretty sure Boo is a Holland Lop, and a very handsome one at that! But Noo-noo is a bit of a mystery. When she first got her, my girlfriend was told Noo was an Old English, but we're pretty sure that's wrong.

We think she's some kind fo cross - perhaps a giant breed and a Holland or Frnech Lop (?) - but if anyone can give us some ideas based on the phot's below we'd realy appreciate it.

They're a lovely mischeivous couple, both six years old. Noo was bought from a pet shop, but Bertie is re-homed. They were bonded when they were both about three and make a very complimentary couple. Noo is a real princess and a very happy bunny eager to make friends, and Boo is much more 'rabbity'. Together she brings out teh silly side in him and he stopes her from getting into too much trouble due to her natural daft-ness.

If anyone's got any thoughts on their breeds, we'd really appreciate hearing them!

Best,

Chayefsky.

Ilovehimbutdontlethimknowthat.jpg

YesIdohaveroyalbloodactually.jpg

Ihaveaplan.jpg

WorshipmeandImaybestowanownonyoubut.jpg

OiwheresmyBacardiandcoke.jpg

Gottomakemyselflookfierce.jpg

Ifarted.jpg

Twilightbringsoutmyeyes.jpg

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum and have been really enjoying the posts. My girlfriend has a beautiful bonded pair - Nikita (Noo, white lop) and Bertie (Boo, brown and white lop) - and we've been trying to figure out their respective breeds.

We're pretty sure Boo is a Holland Lop, and a very handsome one at that! But Noo-noo is a bit of a mystery. When she first got her, my girlfriend was told Noo was an Old English, but we're pretty sure that's wrong.

We think she's some kind fo cross - perhaps a giant breed and a Holland or Frnech Lop (?) - but if anyone can give us some ideas based on the phot's below we'd realy appreciate it.

They're a lovely mischeivous couple, both six years old. Noo was bought from a pet shop, but Bertie is re-homed. They were bonded when they were both about three and make a very complimentary couple. Noo is a real princess and a very happy bunny eager to make friends, and Boo is much more 'rabbity'. Together she brings out teh silly side in him and he stopes her from getting into too much trouble due to her natural daft-ness.

If anyone's got any thoughts on their breeds, we'd really appreciate hearing them!

Best,

Chayefsky.

Ilovehimbutdontlethimknowthat.jpg

YesIdohaveroyalbloodactually.jpg

Ihaveaplan.jpg

WorshipmeandImaybestowanownonyoubut.jpg

OiwheresmyBacardiandcoke.jpg

Gottomakemyselflookfierce.jpg

Ifarted.jpg

Twilightbringsoutmyeyes.jpg

Probably Dwarf Lops. First looks like a black/chocolate butterfly tort. Second looks like a Chocolate/Blue/Lilac butterfly tort, possibly a vienna carrier if a chocolate.

Probably Dwarf Lops. First looks like a black/chocolate butterfly tort. Second looks like a Chocolate/Blue/Lilac butterfly tort, possibly a vienna carrier if a chocolate.

I agree with the first statement - the rest goes way beyond my knowledge of colouring etc but it sounds great! :D They are gorgeous both of them :love:

They look like dwarf lops or maybe mixed breed buns which are the best kind either way they are looooovely

Back