• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little Cat

bunniemum

Mama Doe
Late last night I found a beautiful longhaired tabby cat laying dead outside our back door, it seems she must have been hit by a car and came to rest there only a few moments before :cry:

Poor little cat, I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner; I so wished I had. Even though I may have not been able to save you. I might have been able to ease your suffering and give you comfort in you final moments.
I now believe that somehow you were guided to us, so that we were able to take care of things in the right way. We took you to the local vets this morning to check you were chipped, but you wasn't :( but I didn't give up, and after asking around locally I managed to trace your concerned owner to let him know what had happened to you.

RIP pretty girl and may your spirit run free x

How sad, poor kitty. :(:( It was very kind of you to do your utmost to find the owner though, but such a shame it couldn't have been better news that you had for them. :( Sleep tight puss. xx

Poor wee kitty :cry: Her owners must be so grateful for what you've have done for her & them.

RIP little girl, sleep tight xxx

I hate to see dead cats because you know somewhere someone is wondering what happened to their beloved cat.At least in this instance you managed to find the owners so they can now grieve.

Thank you everyone.

The owner came round last evening with a card and to say thank you. He'd been to the Vets to collect her and buried her in their garden. :(

It was good to know that we'd both been able to get closure on such a terrible incident.

Back