• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental health month for pets.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
This month is dental health month- I know we're half way through it- but I mentioned to my vet the other day if it included rabbits, and as far as he is concerned it does. So, it may be worth asking your vet if they are participating in this and if so, does it include rabbits- it means a free dental check.:D
I'm thinking of taking mine along, in batches, just to check up on them.

Our is only cats unfortunately, but I took our cat down and they found she had a thyroid nodule as well as bad teeth, so it was definitely worth doing.

So Yes, if you can, get your pets checked.

I don't think mine were but they got a check up with there vaccs last week, Charlie got a weight check too as I am worried about him :( Back again next Friday for more vaccs, Why do they all come along at once ?!?!

I have to say my vets don't really advertise things like this for rabbits, maybe Ill have to have a word! Elaine, do you know?

:shock: I wondered why my vets put down 'free' on my invoice for checking Pudding's teeth when I took Pie for his myxi booster on September 2nd :shock::shock::shock: Normally they charge £25 for a rabbit examination so I thought they were just being really nice to me... :oops::roll::lol:

Last edited:
:shock: I wondered why my vets put down 'free' on my invoice for checking Pudding's teeth when I took Pie for his myxi booster on September 2nd :shock::shock::shock: Normally they charge £25 for a rabbit examination so I thought they were just being really nice to me... :oops::roll::lol:

£25 just to check teeth :shock:

Mine vet does it free!

£25 just to check teeth :shock:

Mine vet does it free!

£25 for a full rabbit examination :wave: not just teeth ~ but i only asked for her teeth to be checked and they did the full examination free even though she wasn't booked in for one :)

What can I say, I live in expensive parts and the only other vet around here I have a bad experience with and isn't rabbit savvy in the slightest :roll:

Last edited:
Back