• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Multiple species animal pics please???

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Post your pictures of different species of animal together :wave:

For example - Bunny with a dog
Cat with a dog
Bird with a cat

e.t.c...... i need proof that different species can live together....!!!

IMG00078-20090625-1409.jpg

:D

My dog Minka and my rabbit that lives with my mum, Tessy

My buns at my mums house have always been confident, Tabby, my first bun, would always chase cats if they came into the garden and actually bit one once!

My dog is a rescue and quite timid... she is a terrier though. She used to chase the buns but as you can see, my Tessy is not that much smaller than her, and if they dont want to play, they simply charge her away!

Theyre never left alone with each other and I would never let Minka out if I had a scared rabbit... (never have though)

If your introducing a diff species together, have the one that could cause damage on a lead... ie the cat or dog.... perhaps have the bun in a carrier so they feel safe but can sniff and see the other animal.

My buns and Mink were always able to see each other through the hutch bars or when they were in the run or lose in the garden.

Im lucky with Minka though, she is quite well behaved around the bun and will leave them alone if I tell her too.

:)

You can see in the pic that neither are bothered by each other and both are expecting something (food or fuss) from me. Lol!

100_0355.jpg

Not a very good picture, but heres Poppa and Lottie when Lottie was a housebun :love: Poppa gets on great with all the bunnies :) xXx

Daisy Sunshine and Squeak the cat
DaisyandSqueak010-1.jpg
April13th001-1.jpg

DaisyandSqueak012.jpg
DaisyandSqueak002.jpg

Daisy hanging around hopefully near the dog's bowl
Daisyweek2031.jpg

Daisy having dinner with the cats:
dinnertime.jpg

This was a one-off as she finished her pellets and then chased the cats away to get at their biscuits :roll:

Blue and my cat earlier on today, Blue loves our cats, he binkys after them everywere, they get abit annoyed at him after a while :roll:

blueindia1.jpg

blueindia2.jpg

:D Inerspeices can live together peacefully , I have 2 cats a dog a turtle and the bun and bird who all live together quite well. Heres a few pics

Delilah and Kasper love each other
6e3908c4c6e0-1.jpg

Farley and Delilah Napping on the couch

d06264a54620.jpg

Farley Delilah and baby willow all chillen in the living room

delilah142.jpg

delilah143.jpg

Farley is very protective over the Kasper and the Cats, She has seprated a cat that was attacking Delilah twice, and always stands protectivly around the bun not letting him mmore then 5 ft away when there outside.

Here's Basil the cat, Rab the rabbit and Herbie the Tortoise. All are sadly no longer with us. R.I.P my darlings.
basilherbieandrab.jpg

Here's Basil again at a later date with Peter. (Peter was a very randy rabbit and in the process of humping..or trying to hump cats, a cat clawed him in the eye and he had to have his eye removed. It was not one of my cats that caused him this injury.) Peter is also no longer with us. R.I.P.

PeterandBaz.jpg

Back