• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Convincing the OH

Dylans_Mam

Warren Scout
How have you all managed to convince your OH that getting another house bun and friend for your existing bun is the right thing to do? My OH just keeps saying "do what you want, im leaving it in your hands" and i will! But i would much rather this was a joint decision and we both agreed on it. How can i make him feel the same way? ;):wave:

My OH thinks im mad for having Jose as a house bun, he thinks im even more mad cos i want to get more of them! lol. He just leaves me to it

I told my OH he could choose the name, he got very excited as he isnt normally allowed into the decision making of the house! Anyway once we got the bun i changed the name! Very mean but it worked!!!

My OH is worse than me, he's always banging on about getting the bunnies more friends! :lol:

He'd turn our house into a zoo if he could!!

My parents get won over by the bunnies themselves, especially those who are receptive to people, so involing him in the finding process, or once you find one get him to meet him/her might be a good way.

well i made him feel bad :oops::oops: sqaiad how would you like to be lonely...forever with no one to snuggle to... no one to love you...he said ah but coco has you and can see dora and arthur... i said thats even worse...imagine you could see me but never hold me and kiss me it would be very very sad..... he eventually gave in to honey lol... and i know as he always does once she is here he will love her as he does all the other buns and pets :) also get him to pick a name for bunny and if possible the bunny too then its his choice!!!x

Thanks everyone. I don't think i will ever get him to be as enthusiastic as me on this one, but i will continue to work on him and use all of that advice. :D

Back