• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola has suddenly started digging everywhere!

I dunno but I'm wondering if it's seasonal?

I'm having exactly the same problem with Mango Fattyharebit. She's never dug at all but for the last week she has been obsessively digging, not really interested in anything else (she normally spends all her time eating, trying to steal Custardapple Furrypods husbun or flopping out. She is fine in herself, eating well when back in her enclosure, but is just obsessed with digging her hole. She had a check over at the vets yesterday include teeth check and everything is fine. I was worried because she is moulting and has that 'mad old lady' look about her.

I'm going to have to stop her today because I stuck a stick in it to measure in yesterday. It's five foot long and goes right under the back fence :shock:
I feel really mean about blocking it off, because she's worked so hard!

Great vid by the way :)
In Lolas case it might be more of a territorital scrape thing going on. Does she wee or poo after she has dug a bit?

Great vid by the way :)
In Lolas case it might be more of a territorital scrape thing going on. Does she wee or poo after she has dug a bit?

She does like to poo in her holes - nest doors kitten keeps on coming over the fence.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Lola does make me laugh! I personally think - she likes to think shes a dog! ;)
Lola the rabbit dog? :?..........:p:lol:

Kittens been abandoned - just chucked in back garden now its not cute and fluffy anymore! It will be pregnant soon and I bet I have to deal with that.

Kittens been abandoned - just chucked in back garden now its not cute and fluffy anymore! It will be pregnant soon and I bet I have to deal with that.

Oh poor thing. Give Cat's Protection and/or the RSPCA a ring. They should be able to sort neutering and rehoming

that is soooooo gorgeous:love: i love the way she pushes stuff out of the way before the serious digging starts:lol:

wow that is serious digging. Ty and Bru are useless diggers but we do have small holes all over the garden. Sparkle doesn't dig she's too busy eating :lol:

Back