• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One up one down ear buns

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
We've had up's and lops, lets see your helicopters.....

Flynn

1109021.jpg

Giles

1109113.jpg

Giles. :love::love:

Slightly cheeky of me, as Alfie has already been in the lops thread, but he used to be a preeeeettty cute helicopter bun and can still do it now, but not as often. :love:

alfiehelicopterears.jpg

Don't tell me we're the only two with helicopter buns. :lol::lol: Where are they all hiding?

000_0132.jpg

My buns are both helicopters. Actually, this photo looks as though they only have one ear each but they do both have the two.

They are both of that breed known as 'rescue bun from unwanted litter'.

Rio Julian is on the left and Bashful Maria aka Pom is on the right. Their second names are those of our best friends - they made us godparents to their children and we named our buns after them. I think it's a fair exchange as our buns are very precious to us. :D

FAB THREAD !!! I LOVE HELICOPTER BUNNIES !!

Here is my little boy Ben :love::love:

CIMG2192.jpg

... and Lola a baby bunny I looked after who came in with mum & siblings sorry for all pics havn't seen them for ages !! :love::love::love:

CIMG1736.jpg

CIMG1685.jpg

CIMG1684.jpg

CIMG1681.jpg

Giles. :love::love:

Slightly cheeky of me, as Alfie has already been in the lops thread, but he used to be a preeeeettty cute helicopter bun and can still do it now, but not as often. :love:

alfiehelicopterears.jpg

There's nothing wrong with even more pictures of the beautiful Alfie :love::love:

They are all beautiful buns :love:

Here's Smudge, he's supposed to be a dwarf lop/lionhead mix so I'm unsure what his ears are gonna do!

3903317985_a1f1635406.jpg

Back