• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had Dill 6 months....

willowholly

Mama Doe
In 6 months Dill has gone from being free range to being caged to being free range again 24 hours, all within 6 months.I am so proud of him.His chewing has almost stopped & I wish B was as clean as him in her toilet habits.Well done Dill.We love you!x

Aww nice to know he has setteld and now behaves himself:D
I'm sure if he could speak he'd say a huge thank you to you for sticking with him
Give him a noserub from me xx

My two have a compromise now- they are free range in our bedroom overnight but are caged during the day. Strawberry is so destructive and we are in rented housing so I darent let him out unsupervised! If im asleep and he starts chewing skirting boards etc at least I will wake up!

We did think about getting rid of the cage altogether but then wondered what to do with them when I hoover!:lol:B loves digging in it anyway.
Jill,I wouldn't change him for the world.His charecter has really come out,he is so cheeky.Thankyou for all the hard work you did with him.:D

Well the poor little lad was so ill on arrival..didn't think he'd pull through:cry:..
so what a lovely change to his life:D

Back