• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can I have vibes please? :( U/D!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Fletchers eye have started running again and hes at the vets first thing tommoro :(
The rescue I got Fletcher from, has said he has no previous medical history so he has never needed dental work etc
He seems a bit quiet today but is still eating,drinking,pooping and weeing.
I'm so worried - i burst into tears this morning when i seen him,because im so scared of what tommoro vet visit might mean. Last time I had a poorly bun I couldnt save her and I dont want Fletcher to leave me yet :(
Hes such a special bunny to me, He came and sat in my knee before and snuggled down which he very rarely does.
Please can we have lots of vibes for Fletcher and his visit at the vets tommoro?

Last edited:
Fletchers eye have started running again and hes at the vets first thing tommoro :(
The rescue I got Fletcher from, has said he has no previous medical history so he has never needed dental work etc
He seems a bit quiet today but is still eating,drinking,pooping and weeing.
I'm so worried - i burst into tears this morning when i seen him,because im so scared of what tommoro vet visit might mean. Last time I had a poorly bun I couldnt save her and I dont want Fletcher to leave me yet :(
Hes such a special bunny to me, He came and sat in my knee before and snuggled down which he very rarely does.
Please can we have lots of vibes for Fletcher and his visit at the vets tommoro?

Hope all goes well, don't worry too much, even if it is his teeth you will have caught the problem early on, which is always the best and safest option.

Aw, try not to worry too much. There are lots of things it could be- hopefully it will be something easily treatable.
My bun Apricot Le Bunbun had a runny eye earlier this year, which turned out to be a little ulcer- he probably poked it on something. It cleared up on fucithalmic within a few days xx.

My little man is ok - he had a full checkup and she said his tear ducks arent blocked and his eyes look nice healthy. She had a look at his teeth and said they looked fine but if the discharge persisted for another couple of weeks to bring him back and they'd look further into it.
I feel a bit happier knowing nothing sinister is there - him and Holli were brave bunnys getting there VHD jab 2! :D
Fletcher is happily lazing in the sun as if nothing is the matter i need a vodka already and its only 10:30 :lol::lol::lol:

Back