• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who do people think it's ok to trade in pets. You wouldn't do that with a child so why a pet? :evil:

I don't see beside why they are rehoming them, a reason as to why these have been flagged. They are not in any danger or free to good home.

Posting links, to freeads, is against forum rules.

How its ok to trade pets.

Urm I have seen tonnes of other ads like this up on here, hence posting, otherwise I wouldn't of.

How its ok to trade pets.

Urm I have seen tonnes of other ads like this up on here, hence posting, otherwise I wouldn't of.

It is against forum rules to post a direct link to any site selling or offering a rabbit. If you have seen posts like this then you will also notice that they were either locked or deleted.

A link: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128046

Dear Members,

As you may be aware there have been some concerns recently regarding rabbits advertising on freeads. We have put a new system together to deal with these. In future if you have any concerns regarding a rabbit listed on freeads, ebay or similar sites please send a private message with the details to Liz (Hugo's There). She will contact the seller to offer help and advice.

As part of this new system we will be banning the posting of links to freeads, any topics of this nature will be removed.

Thanks to Liz for volunteering to take the role

Any questions, please let me know.

Tamsin

Must of missed that new thing as there was a disabled preloved bunny and the thread was really long and not deleted, my bad, I can edit and remove the link?

Must of missed that new thing as there was a disabled preloved bunny and the thread was really long and not deleted, my bad, I can edit and remove the link?

That's probably as the bunny was in need of being rescued, whereas as these buns are not.
You can edit all your posts, with the 'edit' button next to 'quote'.

how small is their cage i hate this! why do people like buy pets then get bored buy a different pet to only get bored of that one too..... they have bought a dog why! they will only get sick of that too and then put it on a stupid ad site:censored:

Back