• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone rescued from

I got my baby girl Pudding from Michelle, she was fantastic. Helped me with the bonding and gave me loads of info and support. Stayed in touch ever since with her.

no, but there's been a bun on there for a while now who tugged at my heart strings - snowflake. really not feasible to be 5+ hours away tho:(

i dont no them but live in hartlepool and am wanting a giant rescue bun to bond with nala my giant but havent found rescue centre with one any where near here do they have a website:wave:

poppymoon where are you, I go over to the NE quite regularly. Never visit planned for the 3rd of Oct

midlands:(
i looked into possibly staying up that way or something for a few days but thought i was being daft - no idea why snowflake appealed so much:?
i contacted fat fluffs as they're midlands based and i have a girl with eric now:)

It is snowflake i think Dylan would like but i wasn't sure if they offered a bonding service or not. Im waiting for them to get back to me. :wave:

I have dealt with Michelle over one of her rescues beinfg rehomed near me and she is a lovely person:D

I think I might have met snowflake when I went to get my mum's fatty hamster of Michelle!

Michelle came to my house and helped me set up the bonding area and stayed with me for a while and gave me hints and tips and kept me from climbing the walls with the fear!! I'm sure if you speak to her she'll be more than happy to help.

I think I might have met snowflake when I went to get my mum's fatty hamster of Michelle!

Michelle came to my house and helped me set up the bonding area and stayed with me for a while and gave me hints and tips and kept me from climbing the walls with the fear!! I'm sure if you speak to her she'll be more than happy to help.

Where abouts is she based, is it Sunderland area or near by? awww, is snowflake even nicer in real life? Im worried that Michelle doesn't wan't to re-home to me as i have emailed a few times and have not had a response since i replied to the questionnaire, she is prob just very busy. Dylan is a house bun with free run of the house at all time, but i can not offer time out in the garden :(.
I would need help and reassurance with bonding too, Michelle sounds great. :wave:

Michelle's in Gateshead. She works full time as well as coordinating lots of little furries, I've messaged her to say she's wanted so I'm sure she'll be in touch shortly.

My two are strictly house buns too, my garden is a wee pathetic patch of grass plus there is a lot of cats in my street that aren't the friendliest!

Michelle's in Gateshead. She works full time as well as coordinating lots of little furries, I've messaged her to say she's wanted so I'm sure she'll be in touch shortly.

My two are strictly house buns too, my garden is a wee pathetic patch of grass plus there is a lot of cats in my street that aren't the friendliest!

Oh, thats very kind of you, thanks you so much.

I have my own views on Pawz for thought for reasons I won't disclose :)

Dylans_mam... I'm sure you will get help with bonding if you decide to adopt, there is also Liza on here (Duracell) who runs NRSA :wave:

I have my own views on Pawz for thought for reasons I won't disclose :)

Dylans_mam... I'm sure you will get help with bonding if you decide to adopt, there is also Liza on here (Duracell) who runs NRSA :wave:

Hi

I have been intouch with liza and she has 2 buns who she thinks would be suitable but are both not spayed. Liza reccomended a lovely bun but she is only 3 months old and i am worried about fighting, what do you think? I just want to make sure i am getting the right bun and making the right decision for Dylan. :wave:

Back