• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help this bunny?

rabshan

Mama Doe
I know many of you do not agree with p & H selling rabbits (me too!)but in the re-homing section of P & H at edmonton there is a Cashmere Lop unneutered male who has been there some time:cry:so far no one has shown any interest in him:cry:I have also been told by staff that he is aggressive apparently he bites,scratches etc. which is probably due to him not being neutered:cry:
Is there anyone who feels that they could offer this boy a knowledgable home?
He is a long haired fawn boy and he does not like being groomed:cry:he is a BIG boy aged about 4 months:cry:
There is also a GIANT female that they have had for a year:cry:this bunny is in the FOR SALE section but while she has food,care and space she has had no company or fresh air for the time she has been there:evil:
This Giant also needs a good home :)I have asked if the price can be reduced for her as she has been there for such a long time but was told that i would have to speak with the manager:cry:which i am happy to do if anyone is intersted in taking on this poor girly:cry:
AS said (and i have told the sales staff this)I DO NOT agree with them selling rabbits and certainly NOT giants but this one is in need :cry:
ShanX

I'm far to far away to help, but I feel the same as you about p@h and I also wish they would not sell the giants, our Blackpool branch was awful but they have now put in a bunny village and at last split the guinea pigs up from the rabbits. Wish I could help, hope someone can.

I have recently taken in 3 rescue giants from 3 different p@h that people have bought,

Aw that,s awful:evil:why on earth do they keep selling Giants or any rabbits come to that:cry:
I go in there to get my cats food and always have a look at the poor bunnies:cry:I HATE seeing them there:cry:
Then you see parents being badgered into buying them for demanding children who will tire of them in a few weeks:evil:
I have been taking to the Giant girl every time i go past her:)she is a very sweet girl but really needs to be got out of there and into a proper home:cry:
I am thinking should i just go get her BUT then they will just get another one to replace her and it goes on and on:evil:
If i didn't have so many flippin' foxes here i would take both of them:)
I hope you manage to fond homes for your Giants:)

Aw that,s awful:evil:why on earth do they keep selling Giants or any rabbits come to that:cry:
I go in there to get my cats food and always have a look at the poor bunnies:cry:I HATE seeing them there:cry:
Then you see parents being badgered into buying them for demanding children who will tire of them in a few weeks:evil:
I have been taking to the Giant girl every time i go past her:)she is a very sweet girl but really needs to be got out of there and into a proper home:cry:
I am thinking should i just go get her BUT then they will just get another one to replace her and it goes on and on:evil:

I'm keeping them;) I would take the girl giant if you could get her but as you say it only means they get another one. One of the giants i took in was in the p@h adoption bit 'the peopple had given her up because she was aggressive:roll: she was 16wks old (obviously hormonal) apparently she even bit the staff. A girl who as had a rescue off me saw her and phoned me so i told her to get it. They wanted £60 (not neutered or vaccinated) I ended up phoniong them and they let me take it for free and the girl picked it up and brought it to me.

I am thinking should i just go get her BUT then they will just get another one to replace her and it goes on and on :evil:

Hi rabshan :wave:

I've seen them both and do exactly the same when I go in each week to get my bunny & cat bits :) They also had a beautiful young Belgium Hare X in for awhile, first for sale, and then in the adoption. He was moved there because 'he didn't like other rabbits'. Which made me cross as it was so obvious that he had matured sooner than the other young ones and just needed to be neutered.:roll: I hope he found a good home :(

Last edited:
Hiya:wave:I saw the Rex as well he was:love:
I keep hoping that the Giant will be gone when i go in (i was ther today)but she is always still there:cry:
The cashmere is :love:too:)again i hope he will be gone but he,s still there:cry:obviously he is hormonal but described as "aggressive" by staff:evil:
He really does need a knowledgable home:cry:and SOON:cry:

can anyone help this bunny?

Oops sorry i meant belgium hare must have rexes on the brain:oops:did you see the small dark grey bunny?he looked very cute:love:

Back