• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes please? Update- seen vet

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop has got worse over the past week and is now not forming any normal faeces at all. Everything she passes is soft and not formed. She has always got a mucky bum and just seems under the weather. She is eating and bright still, but just seems different.

I am trying to get her a vet appointment for tonight but in the meantime can I have some vibes for her please???

Last edited:
Oh no :( I hope Snowdrop will be ok. Sending tons of vibes for the little girl. Isnt it funny how she was fine when you were off work? Maybe she misses you :love:

Good luck for the vets xXx

Come on Snowdrop, stop scaring Mummy!
Tons on vibes for your poorly tummy though!
*Virtual tummy rub*
Xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no :( I hope Snowdrop will be ok. Sending tons of vibes for the little girl. Isnt it funny how she was fine when you were off work? Maybe she misses you :love:

Good luck for the vets xXx

She has never been normal and has always passed abnormal sized and shaped poos but it has got worse over the past week. She hasnt passed any fluid in a while which is good but I just get the feeling now is the time to intervene and try to get to the bottom of this as it seems to be affecting her personality a little now.

Update

Just got back from vets. Tummy feels fine, temperature is fine, weight hasnt gone down anymore but she is still underweight and hasnt put any on, teeth are fine.

My vet is doing a referral for her tomorrow, maybe to Bristol but she is going to try and find somewhere closer for her to go.

I am away all next week in Paris with school so it will have to be the week after and I have no idea how I am going to get a day off work to get her there!

She has just eaten loads of recovery food and is trying to lick the bowl of it out now! Got to suppliment her normal diet with some recovery for a few days to see if we can bulk her up a bit.

Could you get to FHB in Yorkshire ?
She *might* be able to see you on a Saturday perhaps ?

FHB definitely works some Saturdays - possibly on a rota. They do 'open appointments' 9 - 11 am and 2 - 3 pm on Saturdays. I'm not sure if a different vet does mornings to afternoons but if they do there is a 50/50 chance each weekend she would be doing consultations (4 vets at the practice).

I have seen Nigel Harcourt-Brown doing appointments when strictly speaking it's open surgery with another vet so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you could get seen on a Saturday - could well be different rules for booking in referrals as well.

*sending some vibes*

Back