• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle and Star

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,

I havent posted any pictures on here before now so I hope this works. Just wanted to show my two bunnies, Twinkle and Star, cleaning each other a couple of weeks ago. They were cleaning each other and themselves for ages and it was such a cute sight to see - they really love each other...

Star cleaning Twinkle...
DaddogsrabbitsAugSep09104.jpg

Twinkle cleaning Star...
DaddogsrabbitsAugSep09140.jpg

Cleaning each other...
DaddogsrabbitsAugSep09132.jpg

Also I love close-ups of the bunnies - this is Twinkle. She is very inquisitive, especially when I get the camera out. I always end up taking the picture one second too late but her little nose and mouth are so cute .. (to me anyway!). I love her little paws and her whole body all stretched up to have a good nosey!

"What's this then?"
DaddogsrabbitsAugSep09048.jpg

I am so happy they live with me! :D

Helen

I've just spotted one of your other posts and read your siggy to realize who you where.

Thank you for posting pictures of the girls, they really look like they've settled in well.:love::love:

Please give them a nose rub from me.

I've just spotted one of your other posts and read your siggy to realize who you where.

Thank you for posting pictures of the girls, they really look like they've settled in well.:love::love:

Please give them a nose rub from me.

Ooops forgot to reply, sorry Tracey. I'm glad you saw the pics of them, they are such lovely girlies, we love them to bits!!

A new run has arrived for them today to give them a lot more space to run around in! :D

I have given them nose rubs, they say thank you and nose rubs back. :lol::lol:

Helen

oh myyyyyyyyyyyy:love::love::love::love: notice they are doing the necking as my son calls it :lol: doc and beth do this alotttttt:love:

id say tri coloured more than harliquin as the 3 colours stand out more harliquin seems more mottled together

Last edited:
Back