• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMMEEEEPPPP! They are officially...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...reserved!!! FOR MEEEE!!!!!!!!Who hoo. tops off a rather excellent day, dispite being sent home with a whacking migraine.

Before going home I complained to my boss that certain people in my team where not pulling their weight! Library is a complete mess.

Got email comfirmation of jewellery training, staying in the raddison and train fare at their expense, also get £10 per hour for running the course!!

And now my bunnies are coming home!!!

What would really top this off is if someone could help out with a bunnyrun from Barnsley to Oldham!!!

How exciting! Is this Bluebell and Frank??

The other half has been half-convinced about adopting more but I think we are both cautious as we only got our other two 6 weeks ago (feels longer, in a good way) and feel we are still getting to know them. Dont want them to feel 2nd best to some new ones. I think I just have an addiction to all things cute and fluffy! :D

Good luck with the training course.

Helen

They are lovely, I saw them. Lots of beautiful rabbits at Kirby and other rescues for that matter. Would love someone to wave a magic wand to make bonding a group successful for me and then I might have two more!!

Hope they settle in and enjoy their new home.

Back