• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POLL. Bottles or Bowls?

Water .......Bottle or bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

capel

Warren Veteran
I use heavy ceramic bowls so that they can be neither tipped over nor thrown.:lol:

Last edited:
Definately bowls. I think bottles must be hard to drink from, and often drip.

Though the bunnys do sometimes stick their ears and feet in the bowl :roll:

Bottles. Charlie used to have a bowl - he pee'd in it repeatedly.
I tried it again - he threw the bowl about and COVERED the whole hutch in water (and did so every single time I refilled it - a game he never got bored of).
So... He only gets a bottle :D

Both, although they only really use the bowl, in fact if they are sitting next to the bottle they will cross the room to use the bowl :lol: The bottle is only there for my peace of mind in case the bowl tips over when I'm out or something

Bowls. :) They're much easier to clean and the buns don't seem to spend so long at the bowl because they can drink faster - they both used to spend ages at the bottle trying to get enough water out. Also, they can both drink from the bowl at the same time - the bottle used to cause a few 'arguments', becuse (even though there were two bottles) they both wanted to drink from the same one all the time. :roll: Alfie looks so much more comfortable drinking out of a bowl too - no matter how high or low I placed the bottle he would alwys turn his neck so that his head was upside down to drink. :?

Both! They have both and two of each! :lol: But always use the bowls. :D
The bottles are back-ups for a paranoid bunny mum! :lol:

Back