• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But I didn't get the medicine

floptastic

Warren Scout
That's what I told the receptionist when I phoned today but she said "I'm sure I gave it to you!"
I saw the vet on monday for my two and was given various meds but I didn't get one of them. I only found out when I got home. You know how it is - busy surgery, my two carriers on the desk, a bunch of medicines put infront of me whilst I try and and pay for everything. I recall picking the meds up one by one and putting it in my pocket and instead of two small bottles I only picked up one but it didn't occur to me at the time. I honestly did not pick up this bottle (which happens to be frusol). Obviously my word against hers, an awkward situation, the vet is really, really good so I said I'd pay for another bottle instead of make a big deal out of it. Bummer ... or should that be :censored:

I spilt two ratty size doses of baytril once and my vet wouldn't let me collect more without actually coming in for an appointment with the vet :roll: Dunno what they thought I could do with it other than give it to my sick rat :shock: :lol: My vet wasn't happy when I told him and thought it was a bit pathetic of the receptionist

Mention to the vet what happened when you next go in, its a bit silly really and their error so you shouldn't have to pay again for something you didn't get in the first place :?

Back