• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not as big as daddy yet....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
You've got a bit more growing to do there Rimmi!!

100_1034.jpg

Pooh!! They smell!!

100_1033.jpg

He makes me very happy.

I just want to share his mischief to make everyone else smile.

I dont know how long he may be alone.... (nudging OH towards rescuing another cheeky nethie so keep him company when I go back to lectures... weh!!)

He makes me very happy.

I dont know how long he may be alone.... (nudging OH towards rescuing another cheeky nethie so keep him company when I go back to lectures... weh!!)

We have been thinking about getting Timmy a companion for ages now, but i guess it is a big step! Have you any other bunnies?

I have a bunny that lives with my mum, I used to have 3 but they were outdoors.

We were worried about having a housebun.... in case it peed or pooed everywhere or ate things etc etc but I wouldnt change Rimmi for the world.

Rescuing one is easier because they can tell you what their personality is like etc.

But your right, it is a big step, I am worried about it changing Rimmi, I dont want him to become distant... running wild with his new friend and no longer wanting cuddles etc :s

Guess we'll only ever know when it happens eh?

What are you worried about?

(ps, Timmy was the name of my first bun that was a wildie :p He was so lovely)

He makes me very happy.

is jingles not actually reserved then?

I have a bunny that lives with my mum, I used to have 3 but they were outdoors.

We were worried about having a housebun.... in case it peed or pooed everywhere or ate things etc etc but I wouldnt change Rimmi for the world.

Rescuing one is easier because they can tell you what their personality is like etc.

But your right, it is a big step, I am worried about it changing Rimmi, I dont want him to become distant... running wild with his new friend and no longer wanting cuddles etc :s

Guess we'll only ever know when it happens eh?

What are you worried about?

(ps, Timmy was the name of my first bun that was a wildie :p He was so lovely)

The same concerns as you really, just don't want him to change. He seems so happy and is really friendly with us, jumping up onto our lap for cuddles, lets us give him lots of kisses :love: i wouldn't want him to be scared or feel left out!

How is Rimmi with his toilet habits? I found that Timmy was a nightmare at first, took forever to train him and never thought it would work! But now he is ok, he has his favourite spot which we call "poo corner" :lol::lol::lol:

Rimmi was a pain to toilet train first too... he used to pee on soft places like the sofa or my OHs pillow.... and he pood whereever he liked but hes good now... he only has the odd accident and things have been even better now we have a big deep litter box on the sofa for him. :)

Timmy was a v young wildie, I lived in a huge house with a big garden at the time and a lady and her daughter wanted to set him free in my garden after saving him from a cat (too late for his siblings though) but we had a family of foxes and didnt want to set him lose so he stayed in my room with me. He was awesome, took him to the vets etc and he lived for a few months before having a bad buot of runs and dying. :(

He died in my arms. I was devistated. He was a cheeky character too.

Ebony and Oliver: Ooo Rimmi, your daddy is much nicer than ours! Our daddy shouts at us for investigating his shoes and calls us rude norty words! Our mummy is much nicer and says you're a vewy pwetty bunny!

teflonshadow & danielle84............

please do not think that a friend for your bun will change them. i dreaded that and was so scared. esme has been with eric now for 3 days and guess what.......

eric is just as big a fuss pot - if not worse - and she's a very people friendly bun too:D (so much for me thinking eric would be demanding fewer nose rubs with a lady to groom him:roll: good job i've got two hands:lol:)

Ebony and Oliver: Ooo Rimmi, your daddy is much nicer than ours! Our daddy shouts at us for investigating his shoes and calls us rude norty words! Our mummy is much nicer and says you're a vewy pwetty bunny!

:love::love::love:

I dont think my OH gets a choice!! :p He just sat there laughing :lol:

He wouldnt be laughing if Rimmi had a cheeky chew.

I dont think we've called Rimmi naughty words but if Rimmi has an accident on the sofa then my OH will 'growl' at him... odd man!! :p

please do not think that a friend for your bun will change them. i dreaded that and was so scared. esme has been with eric now for 3 days and guess what.......

eric is just as big a fuss pot - if not worse - and she's a very people friendly bun too:D (so much for me thinking eric would be demanding fewer nose rubs with a lady to groom him:roll: good job i've got two hands:lol:)

Cool.. thanks for that :)

:D ok, i mean i guess you choose the bun that your own bun bonds with and then ur buns happiness is all that matters!

Back