• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dried Carrot Treats

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Would anyone be interested in purchasing some dried carrot treats for buns?
I need to work out how much will be in a pack etc. and how much they'll cost but so far the ones I dried today look like this:
SNC01910.jpg

My buns go crazy for them, wel they go crazy for anything dried :lol:
Burn's sell a similar product for £3.

They are £1.46 for a 100gram bag on the Burns Website, we sell them at £1.40, so that might help you when working out the price and weight of your bag. It looks good what you've dried so far :)

Ooooh I would, my buns love the burns ones
That's fab to hear.
I've been trying to organise a bunny treat fundraiser for quite a while but needed to get the hang on my dehydrator etc. and find a producer that sells fruit/veg in large enough quantities that's cheap enough for me to buy therefore gaining as much money for the rescue!

The picture isn't very good :oops:
Plus Burn's put colouring in them as they're very orange :shock:
These dried carrots are just pure, dried carrots! Fresh from my local farm, dried by me :D

Well....Blue and Bea give a DEFINATE paws up for the treat bag you gave them For Blue's birthday!
I thought Bea was going to rip my hand off :shock:
Would definately buy them....but only if hand delivered of course ;) :lol:

Back