• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Layed on the garage floor for half an hour with woodshavings in my hair...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
My newest attempt at taming Jez - Laying on the concrete garage floor for half an hour, with woodshavings in my hair.

And guess what.

It didn't work :roll::lol:

I've been hand feeding him, which he dosen't mind, and picking him up and stroking him, which he also dosen't seem to mind. If he's outside, or even in his hutch, he has a fit and runs off if I try get him. He's allready escaped out onto the road. He ran outside when my mum opened the door, and not knowing she ran after him. Jez ran directly away from her, and into the road :roll: Luckily it's not a busy street.

Any one got any tips on taming a very shy rabbit?

Ogs is very nervy, and I have to spend alot of time with him ( with food ;) :lol: ) so he comes around. We are gradually getting there though :D
I would just say patience is the key.

Delly is completely the opposite, nothing fazes her! :lol:

Eddison has always been very skittish. I always make sure to start and end on a positive note, especially if I'm trimming nails or something. But I always approach him slowly while softly talking. The first thing I do is scritch him behind the ears till he relaxes. I also make him eat some veggies from my hands, because they are more loved than pellets. :)

Back