• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on the run!!!

louise.storrar

Warren Scout
This morning i opened the curtains to give my little bunnies a wave...and what did I see????

James (my male rabbit) had escaped! :shock::shock::shock:

So I threw on my dressing gown ran down stairs and outside. Cally was still in the hutch. I turned round and saw James wandering around the garden!!!!!

I chased James around the garden then when I finally caught him there was Cally right underneath my feet. I thought...what on EARTH!? In my panic to catch James I'd left the hutch door open. :roll:

But how did James get out?? He only got the latch to the run open and dug a MASSIVE hole in the corner and escaped through his DIY tunnel!!!

Oh dear....what a morning!! :lol: lol It's funny now...but what if he had escaped through the night and a fox had got him...or he found a way to disappear into the woods and be gone forever :( :( :(

I'm so glad I got my baby back!!:love:

Last edited:
Back