• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SO - Who has the biggest bun on RU?

Whaddya mean - large as in height etc or FAT??!!! Mine may qualify as being rather round which is why they're all on hay and veggies only :lol:

I would say Kay... she has lotsa giants so one of hers must be the biggest!! :lol: Our Ronnie only weighs 6.5kg, so hes small for a conti :)

I would say Kay... she has lotsa giants so one of hers must be the biggest!! :lol: Our Ronnie only weighs 6.5kg, so hes small for a conti :)

I have one or two big ones, the heaviest ones I have are two I got of Alice a few months ago 9.3kgs (they are on diets)

I have one or two big ones, the heaviest ones I have are two I got of Alice a few months ago 9.3kgs (they are on diets)

Bloomin hell Kay!! 9.3kg!! :shock: They must be hooooge! :love::love: I would love to visit you Kay.... :D xXx

Bea is 6 and a bit....but she's only a baby :)shock:)
Kay.....I'm jelous of you having all your giant lovelys :love:

You are all welcome to come anytime:D but I don't allow bags of any description so you can't smuggle my giants:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you!! :lol::lol::lol: thats my plan over then ;) xXx

I'm not daft;):lol::lol::lol:

Loopylop is organising an open day for next year at mine so you will have to come, I will make sure i have security staff on my giants;):lol::lol::lol:

Back