• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Started Fostering again:- Meet Cookie the School Bunny (at last!)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember Cookie, he was a ex-school bunny I was first alerted to in January by my vets after he and his unneutered sibling had a serious fight which left him needing extensive surgery. He has scarring to his nose, the top of his eye lid and the inside of his ears but his genitals have thankfully healed. He isn't the easiest bunny I've ever fostered but he can be a real sweetie once he gets to know you.

Photo-0155.jpg
Photo-0154.jpg
Photo-0149.jpg

It's taken this little lad 9 months to make it to mine, I'm hoping it will be far less before he is settled in a forever home. For anyone interested in him, he is being rehomed via BARC (bunnymadhouse & mopsmum) with more details on Rabbit Rehome.

I can't believe you've finally got him out of there, it's been so long. :? He's such a gorgeous boy though. :love:

Hello Cookie:wave::love:
I'm so glad you've finally made it to Auntie Sooz's place - you'll be well looked after & safe there!

He's a very handsome looking bun:love:

Heather's doppelganger by the look of it!

It feels like it's taken an age for them to realise it's for the best, but thankfully for little Cookie his school days are finally over, well done!

It has taken an age, I'd completely given up on him until I was contacted again in July. Hard to see in the pictures but he actually has a disfigured nose, apparantly he was lucky to keep it originally. :shock:

He just needs a lot of trust building, he has a real cheeky side to him that is just waiting to come out....I get glimpses of it every now and then. :)

Back