• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Psychic

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I have just had a reading.
I am streaming with tears.
It was so beautiful and accurate.
Ghostie, I love you.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was for my SatNav as well but the what was said about Ghostie raelly touched my heart and I would love to share it but don't want people to mock me.

It was for my SatNav as well but the what was said about Ghostie raelly touched my heart and I would love to share it but don't want people to mock me.

I see psychic's all the time, so i will not mock you...

What they say about the SatNav and Ghostie then? :D

Who cares what anyone else thinks hun, it was your reading, and was meant for you. If people do not like/believe in psychics, they should not click on a thread entitled with it!

Aww how lovely :D

I saw a phchic not so long ago and she told me some very accurate stuff about my late mum and dad :love:.

I truly believe these people are gifted, im glad you got a nice reading :D

Right... they accurately described my room, accurately described what I'm studying and said it's lodged in some of my papers near my dark furniture in my room (desk).
Then I asked if they had anything about my rabbits.
She said that the rabbit that wanted to come through was the 'Boss'.
She said that she has another rabbit who she adores who is smaller, brown and white.
She described her colouring precisely, white with grey face and ears, tail and paws.
She told me of how she was abused and neglected by 2 women for 6 months.
She told me that she wonders where her partner is :(
She told me that Ghostie adores me and I am the one that has stored her faith in humanity again. She was so scared when everything happened to her and she tries not to think back because it reminds her of what happened.
She also was stuck on the number 7.
She said that Ghostie loves me with all her heart and she knows what she's been through but she's extremely jealous of 7.
I have 7 foster bunnies........

Aww. That,I find really sad. You shouldn't have to think like that..

I personally would love to hear it! :)

Wow :shock: that is pretty incredible. The 7 thing is really really weird isn't it :shock:. Aww what a lovely message though, makes you feel all warm inside.

Oh God, that would have me in tears! :lol:

Actaully amazing, bless Ghostie though. :love:

Would love to get a reading for my three!

I deffinitely want to do it again but it did cost a lot.
I deffinitely want to go and see someone in person and get me thoroughly checked out.

gave me goosebumps - how lovely. Bless Ghostie, not wanting to share her mummy :love:

Hope you managed to find the satnav! :lol: xXx

I'm glad you had a good reading. I DO believe in all things 'afterlife' etc but don't worry about what other people think or say. As long as you were happy to pay your money and what was said gave you comfort, then that can only be a good thing.

Back