• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to switch or not to switch

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i can't decide, whether to keep my bunnies on burgess junior and dwarf or whether to switch to science selective, they've never had any problems with burgess junior/dwarf though so maybe best to stick with it

Given their age and the fact they have never had problems with jnr/dwarf, i would stick with what they are used to :).

If they have not had any problems i would keep them on it:D
Is it easy to get hold of near you?

I too would go with 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it'.

All of mine are on excel pellets with no problems at all, and I will swap them if the need arises, but not until then.

I used to feed Burgess Excel (the normal one) and swopped them onto SS after all the good things I heard about it. The bunnies had no problems on Excel and I can't say I noticed a difference in them once I changed over.

Well I've been no help at all, but thought I'd give my experience :lol:

Hannah

i want to find one of those free bunnies mentioned in other threads now and they only in ss :lol: hymmm maybe ill start eating it instead of the bunnies :shock::lol:

Ha ha ha, me too!! Rimmi has burgess excel junior/dwarf and I really want a free bunny....

Rimmi really loves his excel though, goes mad for it :)

well if i find one or two of those weird looking things in any of my ss, i'll send them on to you!

I'll send a carbon copy of Rimmi if he pees on my diary again...... :evil:

:lol:

Im such a bunny stuff hoarder!! :D My heart melts whenever I see something with bunnies on.... Im wearing my fat fluffs tshirt as I type :D

Yeah, I order my food off there for him :p

He's also on the Petplan page but you'll have to look REALLY hard to find him on there lol :D

hey rosies taking after rimmi's tastes everytime i have a meal she come up and has a look on my plate see what can be nicked :lol:

I do have a soft spot for your Rosie... my first bun was a baby wildie and my second was a girl called Tabby with the same colouring.....

Tell Rosie... Naughtiness isnt cool! It'll get you into trouble and it isnt fun....

Actually.

Thats a lie.

I love the fact Rimmi has such a great personality. Hes so nosy. If he wasnt nosy then he wouldnt be such a fun housebun!! :D

I do have a soft spot for your Rosie... my first bun was a baby wildie and my second was a girl called Tabby with the same colouring.....

Tell Rosie... Naughtiness isnt cool! It'll get you into trouble and it isnt fun....

Actually.

Thats a lie.

I love the fact Rimmi has such a great personality. Hes so nosy. If he wasnt nosy then he wouldnt be such a fun housebun!! :D

got to agree small bunnies are soo mischievess and fun :lol:

Back