• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well done P&H!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
I was in P&H today picking up some new toys for the buns. There is a lovely assistant there who always chats to me about bunnies. She has 2 of her own and is very bunny savvy.

Today I heard her advising a lady who wanted to buy a baby bun. She talked about how they are happier in a pair and all about making sure to get them neutered/spayed. I was so impressed. The lady didnt get one in the end as the assistant had explained very clearly about how they are not easy pets and the specific care they need.

It made a very pleasant change from the rubbish a lot of pet shop staff talk.

Well done.:D

I did come out £50 worse off though after stocking up on hay tunnels, willow balls etc etc etc!:roll::lol:

Well done Pets@Home!
I know this company gets alot of bad press, but I go to my Pets@Home to get treats for my bunnys, and the rabbits and piggies are very well looked after id say!
I think pets@home do some fab cheap treats aswell - my rabbits go crazy for the dried sweetcorn they do! :D

Yay! I got kinda put off of p@h after buying my first bun from there as he wasn't in brilliant health when he was sold. But glad to hear they are giving out sound advice!

Mind you, they sell a great range of bunny toys and treats, so they'll still get my money!

Last edited:
pets at home are excellent, I like my local branch! I have applied for a job at my local one, so there should be a rabbit savvy Daventry branch if I get it ;)

Back