• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay tunnels

Joh619

Alpha Buck
I went to P@H to get a new hay tunnel for Walter and Nora and noticed they'd changed brand, though they seem to be the same product (the bunnies devoured it in the same amount of time anyway!!) I thought they were cheaper, but seems they're just on special offer until 9/10/09. But they're £7.49 instead of £9.99 for the large hay tunnel which is pretty nice.

Just thought I'd give people a heads up incase they want to stock up on them - I think I will be!

Hiya :wave:
I went to my local P@H, yes they have changed their design but I think they're the same product and seem cheaper..I got a few goodies and a bargain snuggles heat pad (cover slightly ripped) but quik fix and a bargain at half price £9.95 woohooo.:p, lovely and warm now for winter:D

Ooh - thanks for the heads up. Mine all love these and they're down to bare cardboard at the moment! They're not cheap either so I'll grab a few whilst they're on special offer.

I've just been in a P@H and it seems they are selling off the Naturals range and are stocking a range called Woodlands (probably the same thing!)

I've just been in a P@H and it seems they are selling off the Naturals range and are stocking a range called Woodlands (probably the same thing!)

Some of the Naturals range is still there and repackaged as Woodlands, but there are a lot of new treats, toys and housing products etc. I really like it :)

My O/H went into farnham p@h to pick up (or try to) some feugreek crunchies for Molly as she's in stasis just now and wanted to try and tempt her. It had all changed there too! They had nothing similar either :( I'm gonna have to stock up before everywhere runs out!!
They both love their new hay tunnel though, and their woodrolls and the carrot garden thingy... their daddy obviously did well! :)

My O/H went into farnham p@h to pick up (or try to) some feugreek crunchies for Molly as she's in stasis just now and wanted to try and tempt her. It had all changed there too! They had nothing similar either :( I'm gonna have to stock up before everywhere runs out!!
They both love their new hay tunnel though, and their woodrolls and the carrot garden thingy... their daddy obviously did well! :)

I think a lot of people are going to be gutted about the fengucreekies being discontinued. I'll pass the info onto H/O. There is one item that has fengucreekies in it, but not by themselves.

Yeah, they are very popular aren't they? My two would actually take your hand off for one!

Back