• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybody!

KerrBear

New Kit
Hi everyone.

My name is Kerry and I'm the proud mommy of my very first bunny. Wilbur is a Netherland dwarf who is 4 months old.

Unfortunately my little guy has congenital epilepsy but thankfully I live across the street from my veterinarian, so help is always at hand.

I joined this forum because rabbits are unique pets who require a lot of love, attention and understanding and I feel this is the best place to obtain information, help and support. Thanks in advance for all your guidance. I know Wilbur will appreciate it even more than I will ;)

Wilbur on my desk:

On_my_desk.jpg

Thanks everyone :D

He's off to the vet soon to be neutered because I'm told it would be a great idea to get him a friend. I can't tell you how many of the bonding threads I've read. It looks like a daunting but ultimately very rewarding task. My only concern is that the stress of a new bunny will cause him to seizure. I guess time will tell.

Back