• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mai

Does anyone know if Mai is still around?

I hope she is alright. I miss her updates about Pebbles and Her husbun (sorry forgot his name. Having a blonde moment)

My daughter and Mai regularly chat by mobile phone and she has been fine. She did well in her GCSEs and is staying on at school to do A'levels and is loving it.

I'm so pleased to hear this - she always sounded like she was having a really tough time so I'm delighted to hear that her GCSEs went well and that she is staying on at 6th form :)

HEya guys!!

Thanks for asking about me!
I am fine :D
I still dont have my laptop so cant get online i miss you all so much!! And if i come on here in my frees, i only lurk, cause posting will make me miss it more!! :oops:

Pebble & Bailey are fine! :D My ickle babas! :love:

The hams are really well to, I took them all to a ham show on saterday, and Spice won reserve Best In Show!! :D :D Im so proud of them, thay all did so well!

Im doing three alevels, Psychology, Welsh and DT :D And am loveing them!!
x
xxxxx

Back