• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vernon - Do you think he's settled in yet?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Here's Vernon...my jaw abscess bunny who was very poorly and having seizures a couple of weeks ago. As you can see, he's feeling much better and seems to enjoy being a house rabbit :D

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

For anyone who doesn't know...Vernon came to me via Angela (Charlie82) because his former owner was going to have him PTS ( :cry: )...so thank you Angela for bringing him all the way from Durham to Nottingham! :D

Vernon is one of the most gorgeous buns and he has a fantastic bouncy temperament to match :)
He's a lucky boy to have Amy to care for him :) xx

Vernon has chewed my bloomin' sofa to pieces...the little ******! He has virtually no molar teeth but his incisors seem to be working perfectly. I've had to cover the whole thing with a throw so that my O/H doesn't notice the damage :roll: :lol:

Vernon has chewed my bloomin' sofa to pieces...the little ******! He has virtually no molar teeth but his incisors seem to be working perfectly. I've had to cover the whole thing with a throw so that my O/H doesn't notice the damage :roll: :lol:

Hah hah...welcome to my world!! Except it's the rats that do the chewing in my place lol ;)

Back