• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Sight all Bunny Care-Givers Love to See................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........a litter tray full of golden POO !! :D

003-26.jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Other folk would think we were barking mad for seeing so much lovely poo! :D:lol: What a fine lot of poo one of your buns has done for you Jane :D

I always get excited by a litter tray like that! Do I need to get out more?

I have been caught twice while getting excited. Once I didnt notice that o/h had followed me into the garden and when I loudly congratulaed Leo and Lila on such fabulous poos he burst out laughing.

The 2nd time I was caught by next doors 15 year old daughter. I'm sure she was laughing too.:oops::lol:

Boris has just produced a little pile of poo just like that one,large and golden :) I always get excited :oops: and the congratulations are usually squealed out in a squeaky baby voice :oops:
Although admittedly,they're not nearly as wonderful when they're all over the floor :roll: I have to sweep the floor of Bella's room twice a day and for every single poop I sweep up there are about five new ones popping out of her bum :lol: She also takes great pleasure in sneakily nipping my bum when I squat :shock::lol:

Back