• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

linus and frosty and half build run

areia

Wise Old Thumper
just some piccies for my fellow arc or anyone who wants to be nosy :D ive been building a new run as the one they have although fine my mums finding hard to move around so she asked me to make one she can just lift and drag round the lawn so she can keep her lawn mown :lol: not finished yet still digging bits of wood from roundf the garden suitable to finish its only cost me 15 pound so far thats just for the wire we had all the other stuff

014.jpg

just got to do the top

004.jpg

linus who seems a bit fluffy for just a mini rex now :?

005.jpg

frosty with her comfy flabby skin which linus loves to nuzzle into :D she not fat thats just excess fluff

Photo-0304.jpg
can you seeeeez meeeeeeee took them two weeks to get through that lot and there out every day

Last edited:
The run is looking great, I don't know how you managed to make it for 15 pounds.
Your bunnies are lovely :love:

my moms a hoarder and has a woodburner as her main heat source the back of the run is the ole tounge and groove from her bathroom, i will be putting a raised floor and roof on made from my nans old wardrobe as in the ole days they built things properly and the back was ply not your normal hardboard,i got the hinges from the doors from a pair of really reaaaaaaally nice french doors that were dumped in a skip the doors are being used as a roof replacement for a wood shed my grandad build 15 years ago, go to posh areas to find skips you get better quailty stuff :lol: got the wire in wilkinsons evillllllll stuff to work with the pins to hold it in place were only 90p for 50

i'm sooooo impressed! i keep rummaging thro my hoarded stuff and my dad's thinking 'oohh, i can use that'. just never seem to get around to it:?

lovely bunnies:D

Back