• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Tracey & RU - Victor says 'Look I am now a cuddle bun!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Auntie Tracey

I just wanted to show you what a good boy I am being for Auntie Denise & to show you I've become a cuddle bun :love: I know I made you think I was a little nipper, but honestly I'm not :) I just wasn't a very happy boy, when I first came to you :( But I am now :)

Anyhows, I'm having great fun & making myself well at home :roll: Auntie Denise says I'll make a wonderful housebun for someone with a pretty little doe to be my wife :love:

Hope you like my piccies :) Auntie Denise will put some more on of my babies tomorrow for you. She says she might show you how good they are at pooing! :lol:

Bye for now :wave:

Lots of wuv
Victor
xx

Enjoying cuddles & strokes from Auntie Denise & Uncle Mark :love:
DSCF4045.jpg
DSCF4049.jpg

Chilling after having a play :)
DSCF4055.jpg
DSCF4050.jpg

Will you be my new wife pwease? :lol:
DSCF4056.jpg

Last edited:
Not rude at all, I think we just consider all threads to be an open invitation to nose! Did I mention Victor looks absolutely gorgeous and very happy with you?

:D:D:D:D those pictures have made me very happy, thank you. awww bless him he looks so happy and content. i'm sure how he is feeling now already makes up for all he boredom and frustration he has had for the last couple of years :) yay i'm so happy :D thank you for having him there for a while its just what he needed x

Not rude at all, I think we just consider all threads to be an open invitation to nose! Did I mention Victor looks absolutely gorgeous and very happy with you?

Bless you :oops: He is gorgeous - sadly not ours to keep :( We're fostering him for a little while :)

:D:D:D:D those pictures have made me very happy, thank you. awww bless him he looks so happy and content. i'm sure how he is feeling now already makes up for all he boredom and frustration he has had for the last couple of years :) yay i'm so happy :D thank you for having him there for a while its just what he needed x

Glad it's made you happy Tracey :D Honestly he's just wonderful :love: He's spotless as well - such a tidy little boy :D

Glad it's made you happy Tracey :D Honestly he's just wonderful :love: He's spotless as well - such a tidy little boy :D

he was quite tidy with his hutch except one morning he had tipped his litter tray up. he looks a completely different rabbit to how he looked the first day he came here. he wouldnt even let me get my hand anywhere near him :( i bet he has never known cuddles :(

:( Bless him Tracey - sorry if you told me that yesterday, I forgot :oops:

nah dont worry i probably told you lots of things yesturday :oops: i tend to talk a lot when i'm talking about bunnies. still cant beleive how happy he is, really made my day, thank you :)

Back