• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my girl please...

Loz

Young Bun
Molly has gut stasis just now.
I awoke yesterday morning to not much faeces (I suspect it was all from Max anyway) and a few uneaten caecotrophs in the tray. After a day of tempting/syringing/etc and getting not very far, we popped into work for some meloxidyl and zantac.
Got home last night and she'd eaten a little hay, but today no faeces at all and all she's eaten by herself was one runner bean, despite my best efforts at work!
I've had brilliant luck with these two so far, no dental or gut problems, so it's really horrid seeing one of them ill, especially considering how norty they usually are!

Sending Molly eating and pooing vibes xx
Eta: can you get her some fibreplex as well? Often seems to get things moving :)

Lots of fluids (sub-cut) and orally and some metclopramide always gets my stasis bun's tum moving along again quickly. Lots of vibes :)

Back