• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from a Newbie!!

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Hello everyone!!

Just joined this forum, it looks great!!

I am a mum to 7 bunny hoppers, and one token guinea pig! My bunnies are all shapes and sizes and their ages range from 1yr- to 10 1/2yrs!!

I have a whole host of other animals, 2 cats, 2 chinchillas and 2 horses!! So I am always busy feeding someone or shovelling some sort of poop lol!!

I also work at my local animal sanctuary and am in charge of looking after the rabbits and guinea pigs there! Currently I care for 20 rabbits and 2 pigs, although a few weeks ago there were 26 rabbits!

Looking forward to chatting to you all!!

Cerys :)

Hi! :wave: Welcome to RU!

Sounds like you'll fit in very nicely here! Can't wait to see pics of your lot and hear more about them!

Hi, new here too

Hi Cerys, same name as my daughter and we have lots of animals too, horse, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs; so know what you mean about constantly feeding and cleaning. I've got teenage twins and same applies to them too!

Great work you are doing at the animal sanctuary, what a dream job but I expect you want to take them all home.

All the best, look forward to seeing your pics and chatting on here.

Back