• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight Strawberry has eaten.....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
..... a red winegum! He pinched it out of the bottom of my handbag and thoroughly enjoyed it! I just found him as he was swallowing the last bit.

Rimmi stole a wine gum once... he only had a little nibble and carried it away and then left it..... if we ever have wine gums or fruit pastels he'll def try and steal one but he'll only ever nibble it....

I just caught Rimmi licking my dinner plate... I had jacket potatoes and chilli..... hmmm

He is such trouble. I have to work in the evenings to do my planning and find it so hard as I cant let him out of my sight as he eats anything in sight and loves climbing!

i put my plate down to answer phone it was pnly split second and rosie shoved her teeth into the cheese and onion pie and ran off with the full pie :oops::lol: it was hilarious, luckily i got it back off her before she could eat any more then a little mouthful

He makes me swear!

If he was one of mine he would definitely not make me laugh, but its ok to laugh at these situations when its not occuring to you :D

Although my Candyfloss will steal anything off my plate and once I had to chase my Cloud across the room after he nicked off with a chip.

If he was one of mine he would definitely not make me laugh, but its ok to laugh at these situations when its not occuring to you :D

Although my Candyfloss will steal anything off my plate and once I had to chase my Cloud across the room after he nicked off with a chip.

We have given in chasing now as he thinks its a game and does it even more! He will never give up what ever he has stolen anyway and retreats to his hide-out (under the double bed). By the time we have moved all the furniture out to get him he has usually eaten it!

My pair ate a packet of chewing gum from my handbag... my handbag that I'd left on top of the kitchen work top!

One trip to the vets and 4 days of syringe feeding them laxatives to make sure it didn't get stuck :roll:

We have given in chasing now as he thinks its a game and does it even more! He will never give up what ever he has stolen anyway and retreats to his hide-out (under the double bed). By the time we have moved all the furniture out to get him he has usually eaten it!

:lol: I love hearing about others out of control bunnies :D

Back