• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need inspiration!

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
I have a lovely 12x6 foot run and no toys to put in it!! So... I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for fun bun things (preferably waterproof!) to make it a bit more exciting for them? I am all out of ideas... :?

Thanks!

well, my bunny is a real mardy one, she doesn't seem to like her toys! well that is apart from she loves her tube! so i would suggest tubes and perhaps a tent too. You can get some from Ikea for £8 i think they were, i got one for ruby and she loves it!

Probably the most popular thing in our bunny enclosure is the kiddies plastic chair, great for sunbathing! We also have an arrangement with a plastic table and a carrier so they can get up on top of the hutch (before they were just running up the wire!) and they like diving up and down there to get a birdseye view. Also, not waterproof but cheap and easily replaced, cardboard boxes with entry/exit holes cut in.

Alfie and Bubbles don't really play much. They love sleeping on plastic stools though and, as already suggested, you could pop in a couple of cardboard boxes for them to make holes in. If they get wet, just replace.

I've also put in a plastic underbed storage box, half full with dirt. It might get a bit mucky in wet weather, but my two like digging in there or just rolling about.

Tunnels, plastic chairs, ours have their own umbrella :oops: theres also a range of bowls/footballs/balls/dog toys out there haha our rabbits love lounging under the furniture the best :wave:

Back