• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston & Victor - both doing better

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our new little man Winston & our foster bun Victor are going in to be parted from their plums tomorrow.

They have asked if anyone on RU can spare them a few vibes please?

They have said they are feeling a little nervous :shock: But they know it's for the best, as they can then have a friend or two when they're all better :)

Last edited:
vibes for bunnies, pre snip.:wave:

i felt so bad about having matthew done. sometimes i still do. the vet didn't approve. but i wanted him to be able to live peacefully with his sister. i felt really guilty when i got him home, and he just wanted me to cuddle him, after what i'd had done! he is my beautiful boy, and perhaps he should have made ittle buns. but, there are too many buns, as we all know, and i can't keep more than two. so he had to be a bit-free boy, and live with his sibling instead of having somebun of his own. oh dear. :cry:

you're doing the right thing though! i'm not trying to put you off!

Lots of vibes - especially from Bungle who had his today .... and he says 'its a bit rubbish but then when you get home you get anything you want to eat! - I don't know what de-pluming is but my man bits are a bit sore and I feel like there is something/s missing :?'

The boys say 'thank you very much everyone, we will be big, brave boys & let you know how we both are tomorrow :) xx

Sending lots of vibes. :love::love:

Alfie says "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt for long and you can still hump when the urge really takes you." ;) :lol:

Thanks for the vibes everyone :)

Both boys are done & are coming round fine bless them :) Collecting them at 4.30pm - hoping they'll both be eating & pooing in no time.

Back