• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Showing off...

...blowing my own trumpet.. patting myself on the back... what ever it's called, I'm posting some photos of my latest knitting - as newish hobby of mine which has taken off nicely!

The is the first scarf I knitted, and to this date my largest project!

3920387566_16f68553c5.jpg

3919603457_9b991aa442.jpg

Then onto my second scarf - something for winter this time:

3920385266_73964dbbd7.jpg

3920384346_49cdd25b02.jpg

(I bought the yarn for these first two scarves half price in the JL sale, so I was rather happy with that!)

And now onto the scarf I've knitted for my boyfriend, I hope he likes it, as he hasn't seen it yet, but wanted it to be a total surprise..

3920389536_4c54e676a1.jpg

I knitted this little bunny for my one year old neice - so it has now travelled half way around the world:

3764949176_8972d84629.jpg

And finally I knitted these bunnies to raise a few pennies for Honeybunnies (and of course my own enjoyment ;)) they have all now sold, but a few more will be coming shortly (well a couple of weeks).

3811518999_15b46a7317_o.jpg

Sorry for showing off so much :oops: but thanks for looking.

Hannah

wow, just love the first scarf and the bunnies. I can knit but not brilliantly, i've done scarfs and bags and i'm learning to crochet dishclothes at the moment :) do you have a pattern for the first scarf? and for the bunnies?

wow, just love the first scarf and the bunnies. I can knit but not brilliantly, i've done scarfs and bags and i'm learning to crochet dishclothes at the moment :) do you have a pattern for the first scarf? and for the bunnies?

Thanks

The first pattern was a free one from Ravelry - there were a few tears when making it as I did make a couple of mistakes and undoing it was hard work!

The big bunny pattern is from www.fuzzymitten.com and the little rabbits from www.jellybums.blogspot.com both of these I had to pay for.

Hannah :)

They're all brilliant, especially the big bunny. :love::love: I think I should stick to knitting scarves because, while I love knitting, I hate the sewing up part. :lol:

Back