• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh!!! The Shame!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Im amazed by the amount of folk that actually have made profiles on Facebook for their pets.....then ACTUALLY pretend to be the cat/dog/rabbit/guineapig/parrot etc and talk all funny......
The thing is..I have done the same!! **shakes head in shame and embarrassment**
Find "Lady Bun"..................................:oops::oops::oops:

Hehe, my cats have profiles on the Catbook application thing. There wasn't a Rabbitbook for some reason... I had never thought of making actual Facebook pages. I'm actually considering doing it now, though :lol:

Hehe, my cats have profiles on the Catbook application thing. There wasn't a Rabbitbook for some reason... I had never thought of making actual Facebook pages. I'm actually considering doing it now, though :lol:

My cats are on Catbook!!!!!! Do they know each other???? Gus got married last year to Gracie,Tilly is engaged to Sir Robin Fluffybum and Patsy is a confused old lady!!!
There is a ferretbook but its not quite taken off..........I love it!!
Last year, alot of Catmums frob CB met up in Brighton.Cappucinos mum came over from Norway and we all went to meet her....there was another Crazy Cat Ladies Day out this year too!!

Matty T Colbert has a face book page that my husband did. he did this as a way of telling me that Matty was no longer available for adoption and had decided to stay here with us.:oops:

Sooty is on facebook but he doesn't have time to do much.....too busy eating hay and playing with his non virtual friends.

I am very, but with my own FB,Mrs Buns FB and the guys on Catbook,and coming on here,going on the Ferret Hutch too,and the parrot forum Im just a little busy.........

My friends think I've got barmy now after Lady-Buns wedding post!! :lol::lol: I hope theirs cake!

My friends think I've got barmy now after Lady-Buns wedding post!! :lol::lol: I hope theirs cake!

Pfft...go and see what happened with Blue Bunny this evening......:shock::shock:

Your mates are just jealous...gonna be the best wedding EVER and with cake!!! The dress is divine,i assure you...Blue has a wonderful Blue outfit and Zoe the Bridesmaid has a blue and white dress to match the pair of them.....Im so excited I can hardly contain myself...gonna be celebrating my 43rd birthday a coupla days later.......:lol::lol::lol:

Pfft...go and see what happened with Blue Bunny this evening......:shock::shock:

Your mates are just jealous...gonna be the best wedding EVER and with cake!!! The dress is divine,i assure you...Blue has a wonderful Blue outfit and Zoe the Bridesmaid has a blue and white dress to match the pair of them.....Im so excited I can hardly contain myself...gonna be celebrating my 43rd birthday a coupla days later.......:lol::lol::lol:

Teddy is Blue's best bun!! ....Of course he is!!

Back