• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nottingham to slough or to gloucester

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of bunlover

A bunny is needed from nottingham to slough or to gloucester direction for me... i can collect from either easily for a little lionhead called honey?! she wont take up much room in anyones car..... please
thankyou love kate x

sam that would be awesome! mum could easily collect from you or i could as there is a spare hutch at hers until i can get ot glos!!! woop woop...or you could drop by if you wanted to see chelsea and coco. :)

if this could be done let me know! :) xx

Brilliant. Who ever is doing 1st part of run needs to contact me to get the fosterers contact number to arrange collecting Honey :D

have pmd both people who have offered help and told toffe4ever to contact you hopper.(in case not seen the thread)

problem is sam miss read the post and was thinking it was going the other way she isnt coming back until sunday through birmingham to gloucester so may not be able to do this.damn. i will cross post in chat see if anyone can help get bun on the journey. thanks guys. x

cool so i guess she is staying with you until sunday and sam is colelcting her then? then taking her to gloucester? thats brilliant. sam i will pm you mums number so you can arrange with her dropping her round or colelction etc. :) x

cool so i guess she is staying with you until sunday and sam is colelcting her then? then taking her to gloucester? thats brilliant. sam i will pm you mums number so you can arrange with her dropping her round or colelction etc. :) x

Cheers Katie :wave: Yep I will collect her on Sunday :D

yeayyyy thats great news!!! Cant wait to hear she has arrived ok and settling.

How has she been Denise?

She has been lovely, she is so friendly and cuddly, she had a run round the conservatory yesterday and time in the run today before we went to meet Sam_Spice

Back