• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to Kirkby and bought back ............

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Well Denise (Bunnyaddict) wasn't the only person to succumb to the charms of some of the Kirkby bunnies:oops:

This is Tilly, she is a Lionhead cross with slight head tilt, we have been to the vets today and she is on a course of panacur, she's had a dental under GA - her top molars had spurs and the bottom ones are very worn so she will be a regular dental bun. She has a lovely nature, and at some point she has been bonded, but she and her partner had fallen out and she has a lot of healed wounds on her back:love:

093.jpg

092-1.jpg

This is Harry, he's a gorgeous lop that was handed in like this, he has previously been fighting and his nose has a healed wound on it. His front teeth had already been clipped:roll: and my vet wants to see how they grow back before we decide what course of action to take. His eyes have been weeping, although they are okay at the moment he had a lot of matted fur around them, which we have managed to remove and clean. He's been given eye drops for the next week, and both are going back next week for a check up.

100.jpg

098-1.jpg

097-1.jpg

Well done Davina (Miss Marple) for already finding out my secret:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Aww well done Sue! Will you keep them together?

I have to say these Kirkby bunnies are rather tugging at the old heart strings, in addition to those four lovely girlies I have also kept looking at the older girlie... :oops:

Ahh so sweet, well done you for pocketing them before someone else did ;):thumb:

I have to say these Kirkby bunnies are rather tugging at the old heart strings

I'm deliberatly not looking at the photos.... :oops::oops::oops: (Well I tell a lie, I did have a quick look, actually quite a long look...if only my house wasn’t full :oops: )

Harry is looking much better after a good clean up! Hope he settles in well and they both continue to improve.

Harry is looking much better after a good clean up! Hope he settles in well and they both continue to improve.

He's settled in:oops: I've kept him indoors to monitor him but he seems fine. Tilly is so adorable, she's a little shy and is outdoors, they both eat and drink and most importantly poo so I think they are both settled:oops:

:wave: Hello Tilly & Harry - hope you're feeling very happy in your new home sweethearts :)

Lovely to see you both again :love:

Back